Dr. Laurie Abrams has been providing Pediatric Dental services since 1995.
She attended Tufts School of Medicine and did her Pediatric Postdoctoral Residency at the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. This additional training focused on child psychology, growth and development, pediatric health and medical issues, anesthesia and hospital dentistry, interceptive and minor othodoctics and care for special needs patients. Dr. Abrams was recently appointed as Head of the Dental Surgery Division at Southern Hills Hospital.
WOW! Did you know this about your new dentist...
• Dr. laurie Graduated high school early and attended college at the age of 16!
• Dr. Laurie Graduated college in only 3 years!
• Dr. Laurie received a full scholarship to Tufts University School of Medicine (ranked #4 in the country)
• Dr. Laurie was offered a position atthe prestigious National Institute of Health in Maryland!
• Dr. Laurie was recently invited to teach the pediatric dental residents at the UNLV school of dentistry but turned down the position to open a second dental office in the Valley (due to popular patient demand!)
• Dr. Laurie has received numerous awards and recognition for her work in the community with autistic children as well as for lecturing parents and teachers on the importance of early childhood dental intervention.
All this and she provides dental care with so much love and affection for your kids...even if it means sitting on the floor for your child's dental exam.
Dr. Abrams is a member of the following organizations: American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Southern Nevada Dental Society, Nevada Dental Asssociation
Dr. Abrams is on staff at the following hospitals: Sunrise Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital, Summerlin Hospital, St. Rose Hospital